Monday, February 15, 2016

EXCITING THINGS ARE COMING

Well hello there! It's currently 9:59 PM, and I've been brainstorming things to do on my spare time. And the thought that's been on my mind these past few months is...well, I'm creating a YouTube channel! I mean, it's a work in progress, but just thinking about it gets me excited.
I had a channel a while back that I wanted to be fashion/beauty and lifestyle. But I wasn't feeling it. I didn't wanna be too mainstream, and do what everyone else was. So long story short I deleted the 4 videos I had. I want to keep the lifestyle aspect to my channel. But I've come up with a plan that I want to stick to:

  1. Monday's Weekly Round-Up - which will just be a weeks worth of vlogs. I don't have a vlogging camera just yet so I will be using my phone for now. And I'll just record bits and pieces of my day.
  2. DIY Wednesday - I will take you all with me while I chose a DIY project from Pinterest, and purchase all the items I need to make it. If this works out, I'm thinking this will be a funny thing to film being that I'm horrible with working with my hands. 
  3. Miscellaneous Friday - Anything goes! Maybe I'll record game night with my friends, or maybe a food challenge, or just a "stream of consciousness". 
Obviously, it's going to be a little difficult to execute all of this, while working, going to school, and having an internship. But I like the challenge. And of course I'm human so there will be times where I can't edit or film. But like I said before, it's a work in progress. But I already have some DIY projects lined up, and I'm in the process of finding an editing software. I will keep you updated of when I will be uploading my first video.

-xo.


No comments

Post a Comment

© ERIKALEE
Maira Gall